Sunday, November 19, 2006

Who can I tell?

Everyone!

I've been bouncing around for the last half hour, asking "who can I tell, who can I tell?" Then I realized, I can tell everyone who reads my blog! So, now all two of you will know ;)

Jenny Levine, of The Shifted Librarian, registered as user on AmbientLibrarian.org! I have been so amazed at the number of visitors the wiki has had since I posted it to the Web4Lib discussion list. Several contributors have added content, but others have corrected typos or spelling. It's...it's such a warm feeling, to see that people will take the time to collaborate, to make something just a little bit better.

3 comments:

Rebecca Howard said...

Wow. I think of Jenny Levine as, like, the Nancy Pearl of library technology (only her action figure looks like Tina Fey, and her accessory is a TREO.)

Amanda Lemon said...

Wow! You're wiki-ing with the big wigs now!

:) Amanda

DocMartens said...

Looks like everybody will know pretty soon! :)